How to Order (non-FFL customers)
(1) Enter the order on our encrypted website, (We do not ship to P.O. Boxes). Credit / debit cards are charged when the order is submitted. To increase the speed of order processing, phone orders are no longer accepted. Most firearms and parts orders should ship within 3 business days of receiving the order or copy of FFL. Please refer to the NEWS section on the home page for up to date shipping times.
(2) All firearms orders must be completed with Federal Firearms License (gun store) contact information. In addition, it is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure the gun store sends a copy of the FFL (Federal Firearms License) to CzechPoint. CzechPoint does not contact the gun store to acquire a copy of the FFL.
FFL dealers and C&R license holders can send a copy of their license by e-mail or fax (e-mail is preferred). Please ensure the FFL dealer references the purchaser's name on the FFL copy.
(3) When the website order is complete, an e-mail confirmation is sent detailing the order. If an e-mail confirmation is not received, please check the Spam filter.
(4) The next business day after the firearm, part, and/or accessory is shipped, an e-mail confirmation will be sent confirming the tracking number.
Firearm Shipping Fees for Non-FFL Purchases
* vz.58 rifle and vz.58 pistol - no shipping charge
* vz.61 Pistol - no shipping charge
* revolver handgun - $15.00
* revolver carbine/rifle - $15.00
Additional Purchasing Information:
When a firearm is purchased, all parts, magazines, and/or accessories are entitled to free shipping. The parts, magazines, and/or accessories will be shipped to the gun store where they will be picked up along with the firearm.
Before placing your order, please confirm that there are no legal restrictions for you to own firearms, magazines, parts, or accessories. Do not place an order with CzechPoint, Inc. if you are uncertain of the legality of ownership in your state and/or city. In addition, ensure that you meet the minimum age requirement for owning a pistol or a rifle and that you are able to pass a firearms background check. If a person makes payment for firearms, magazines, parts, or accessories, and it is not legal for the buyer to possess, there will be a 15% restocking fee plus any costs associated with shipping.
If you have questions while placing an order on our website, please review the FAQ pages for further information on our products, method of payment, and an outline of our shipping procedures. If there are further questions, please contact us by e-mail (replies to e-mails will be returned by the end of the following business day).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
It is the buyer's full responsibility to make sure the firearm, ammunition, or accessories they are purchasing is legal to own in their state or jurisdiction. By placing an order, the Buyer attests they are not prohibited by law, or any other regulation to own, receive, possess, or use ANY product purchased from CzechPoint, Inc. It is the Buyer's responsibility to ascertain if a product is legal to own in their area. Buyer agrees that they are legally allowed to own the items as detailed above. Buyer further agrees that all products purchased from CzechPoint, Inc. will be used only for lawful purposes. Buyer further agrees that any disputes will be governed by the laws of the state of Tennessee.
Information Collected Online - Most of the information provided by CzechPoint, Inc. is offered without our collecting any personally identifiable information from you. When you make a purchase, we will collect your billing address, phone number, and credit card information. Thus, you have a choice as to whether to provide your personally identifiable information. Although you are not required to disclose any personally identifiable information to us, portions of our Web site and other specialized services may be unavailable to you without such information